Thursday, March 27, 2014

When I Was 5 I Killed Myself (1994) a.k.a. Quand j'avais 5 ans je m'ai tué

Director: Jean-Claude Sussfeld
Cast: Dimitri Rougeul, Salomé Lelouch, Hippolyte Girardot
Genre: coming of age...




This is a romantic story about a love too great to be accepted by the others, especially older generations. It can be a prepubescent version of Zeffirelli's "Endless Love". The lovers in Zeffirelli's movie are almost twice Gil's and Jessica's age, they are older teens, so they can be even more mad and wild, and the consequences of their actions can be more dangerous and tragic.





And I Galloped on the back of Blackey.
Until the end oh houses,
until the end of people...
Until there was nobody,
no more schools, no more prisons.
Nothing... just Jessica.

...sasvim je normalno da se samoubijes kada imaš 5. Sa 7 zaglaviš ludaru sve sa dilejama sto gutaju lego kocke i idu unatraške.

I sasvim je normalno sa 7 godina i dva meseca da te vezu i strpaju u samicu... Samo nije normalno da se zatrekaš u jednu Jessicu i za nju krokodilu isčupaš rep.

http://speedy.sh/PQhrv/Quand-j-avais-5-ans-je-m-ai-tue-1994.rar 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. buy dvd american horror story cult season 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. buy dvd seal team season 1

    ReplyDelete